Hello! :D
Woke up at 7.30am todayyyy... Bathe and prepared for school, I though I was gonna be late cause I came out from the bathroom at 8.05am so I changed into uniform, wear shoes and run down with my bag... Luckily the bus arrived when I just reach the bus-stop (: Then reach school at around 8.15... School's boring.......................
After school 2.30pm quickly rushed home... Changed into home clothes then bused 17 to 201....
I wasn't late infact I was earlier than Ivan :D
K... Waited for everyone to come then load up the lorry...
Headed towards somewhere at henderson... Changed into that shiguan de yifu and load all the shitou and drum up to the lorry and headed to Lim Chu Kang's army campp...
Today very relax only pull the drum here and theree.
Later lorry send us back to bedok... Then cabbed down to 201 with Kenny and Binghui...
Accompanied Binghui go meet his stead... The whole day was very fun luhs except for the school part lurs.
Slacked at 209 till 10+ then bused 34 home... Reached home 11+.
Thats all le bahs. There's school tmrrrrr need to sleep le! BYE :D