Things just get hard sometimes, hahs.
By the way school reopened! :} I'm half happy half sad...
Happy because I finally can see my friends and new teachers are alrights :D
Sad because need to study hard! Hehee, I want be goodboy and study hard lerhhh! <;
Lmao alrights, today went to school............................ blablabla...
After school walk to 244 meet ivan and binghui later walk back to school... Follow Ivan go take key later sit at canteen eat lunch then headed to hall, today wulong siong siahh :/ But learn how to kahjui, behlong, saoba ect ect... Funn! After wulong went to 244 slack a while w/ Kenny, binghui, minju, ivan, suwei and brandon then later suwei pei me go CS walk walk awhile, walk up to arcade there, stand outside see ppl play jubeat... Shag siah cannot go in :{ Then later bused 28 home w/ Suwei. & oh last by not least, I just found out that my new phone is same as Geraldine's one :/ Xuete :D
Byeee!