Hey hello! Today's a pretty sad day yea, I lost my jubeat card >;
Almost gold le siah! hahs, sobsob.
Nvm bah! Someone ask me to quit jubeat cause she say waste money o:
Okayy, lets continue. Today morning school. Miracle siah! I woke up at 7am but never late! I don't know why never late siah! Maybe heng bah. First lesson P.E, straight away play game no running! Shoick ah hope every PE lesson also like this week de.. After PE then all the lesson in air-con room! CPA follow by EBS, song siah! Hope everyday like friday.. 12.30 end sch and all lesson so song.. After sch slacked at tm w/ Nicholas and Pakkeng slack till 2+ then bused 28 home w/ Pakkeng... Watch tv awhile then bathe and when downstairs to meet Geraldine and Rachel then headed to Tamp mall. Walk walk walk walk walk walk walk then accompanied Geraldine home.. Later walk around at 800+ then headed to cs.. Reach there left Jiemin over there. Link play once and then walk her home afterthat walk to 209 there slack, play basketball then bus home reach home around 8.30...
Bye!