Blast that shit! \m/

History ,

Thursday, April 1

Helloooo.
First happy april fools day! :D
Hehe I love april fool! Foooooled so many people~~

Morning went to school
First lesson CPA, argh use internet then kena caugh by sumrah...
After CPA, headed to toilet change then went down for PE..
Jogged 2 rounds then started playing floorball...
Today super bully, my team like only Umar and me playing the rest machaim watching free show.
PE halfway followed Ow to canteen, hehe I blowed the whistle^^
After PE, chionged to canteen. Was tired and hungry ttm lah..
After recess was english, cher told us stories O:
Science I did nothing because I was sleeping..
Woke at the last period of science listen abit then last 5 mins everyone listened to me beatbox..
Nervous like siao, lol...

After school, ran through rain with Minju to his house..
While waiting for him Suwei and co came..
Slack slack then went to 450 bbt shop and then to basketball court.
Suwei and Minju left...
Nicholas, Weili, and I played like 5 matches all 21 goals.
TIRED TTM UH!
Basketball till 7+ then walked to inter with them then bused 3 home with Weili.

Lastly I apologise if you got fooled by me :D
Buhbye