Blast that shit! \m/

History ,

Friday, April 23

HI!! hahas :D
Morning when to school then gather w/ seasports member. Boarded bus at around 7.30am then headed to TP. Had our breakfast there then walk to bedok reservior. I didn't row today as its a 10 men race and we had more than enough people.
After their first race, Danial & I went to bathe at the toilet. Super funny lmaooo. After bathing, we headed to TP's canteen to have a drink, had soya milk :D Later slowly walk back to reservior there. Hanged around there and left bedok reservior with Danial after our second race. Reach home bathe and prepared then headed to CenturyS arcade then Nicholas came after a while. Finally Silver rank le okay? hahas! Went around TM, CS, and T1 with Nicholas. Later met up with Jinleong @ Bedok MRT then went down to Dhoby Ghaut. We waited v long for the interview okayy. Like 1 hour plus. Later trained back to Tampines and headed to CenturyS. Jinleong went to Nokia to do something so I went up to arcade, after awhile Jinleong went off, Nicholas and I went to TampinesM slack place. Mayvis came after awhile, slack slack slack till 8plus9 then bused 28 home. Byebyeee.