Hello! Holiday is round the corner! I'm so so excited!
Anyway, morning headed to school, reach school le went up to the hall as it was raining.
Ms Cheng started to talk, bla & bla 30 mins gone.
First lesson CPA! Mdm Sumrah bluff me say I fail then I was like "Ahh expected" lol end up never fail okay! But I was highest in CPA during Sec1, wonders what makes me drop so much? After CPA then went to hall, Mr Chai took us for PE as Mr Ow never come, boring like shit ._. Sat down the whole lesson watching people play badminton, L but most of the time Chai was talking, he speak like 45 mins and leave a stupid 15 mins for them to play. Lucky I never wear PE ah! Headed to Recess after that, bla & bla *Rings* School ended, lepak @ block 235 while waiting for Jinleong then accompanied him to tmall after that to 419 there, wanted to play basketball but no one was there then went to 450 there, play basketball till 6+ Jinleong went off. Went to a nearby void-deck with Nicholas, sit down awhile then bus 37 to my house there, pei him wait for bus then home!