Hello everybody!
How is everyone's holiday? :D Mine is pretty good.
Anyw, Im sucha good boy. Only went out yesterday in the entire week.
Yesterday went to ZJ's house after awhile headed to CC - met Minju, Suwei, Weili, Junyong and Ziyong.
We went to CS, they play the fishing game and I play Jubeat! \m/ Sad to say I lost my jubeat card again.
Its like the 3rd time I lost my card! ARGH :@ Lucky Ryan and Matthew came! Linked play with Matthew, I swear DJ Yoshitaka's songs are amazing. I love the song Albida. Even its abit complicated to play but it's still awesome, the beats and everything. After a few rounds of jubeat, I went to try the fishing game. I caugh a fish that drops 50 token on my 2nd try! Pro huh! But end up also lost everything back. Hehehehe. After losing everything we all went back to CC. Suwei and Junyong left.
Play basketball till about 7 plus then walk to a near-by void deck and started to play Monopoly. I always had the most money and also I won twice! HAHA, I feel so pro because it was my first time playing.
At about 9+, bus 28 home with Ziyong.
2 more days till school starts.
Hair cut - shag
Teacher nag - shag
Study - shag