Hey hey! Today after sch, had lunch at school's canteen cause Mr hoo treating us ^^
Lucky 3T9 late release >< Cause those early release de though whatever they buy Mr Hoo pay all but end up Mr Hoo only pay 3$ then those order till 7-8$ de very suay! LOL.
After eating, went to drink stall to collect 17 bottles of drink for everyone....
Later bus home with Pakkeng - Reach home, changed and everything went out to meet J and co..
Shopped at T1 around, bought 2 Topman top and 1 Recoil polo.. Later went to see sch shoe.. I saw the kind I like then never see price jiu buy le, end up scan then see woah $59.90.. But nvm luh, I love the shoe! <3
Spent like $100+ today, this sat going bugis! Hopefully N and P don't dua me -.-
Later spilt ways with J and co and headed to CS arcade.. Eachary, Ryan and Eugene was there...
Later Kenneth and Mayvis came followed by Parry.. Jubeat jubeat then bus 81 home w/ E and co...