Blast that shit! \m/

History ,

Friday, February 5

Hey!
Im back from camp everybodeh! The camp was fun..
I love flying fox and kayaking ttm \m/
First day, met Nicholas and Pakkeng @ macs. Had our breakfast and walked to school.
Later we headed out by walking to the campsite. Lucky girls, they don't need to carry they curry puff bags and walk. Okay took about 3 hours of walking from sch to the campsite, walk till leg almost break cause need carry our own bag.
Super heavy okay. Later went up to our dorm, left our bags there and headed to canteen for lunch.
The food there sucks ttm ._. I think I close eyes and make a cup of milo also better than thiers -.-
After lunch, we headed to our events. First day's event was Zip line, General stations and Abseling.
I enjoyed the flying fox! haha.
Later headed for dinner and everything bathed and lights off.

Second day, I forgot much of it.
But I didnt do all the activities. So It's a slackie day for me as I only did Kayaking.
Cheryl was my partner... She was so afraid of capsizing kay...
After kayaking, bathe and dinner...
Later campfire, the performance of my class was messed up. Cause Firdaus.B hit the wrong beat..
Nvm luh, at least we still complete the performence.
After campfire, supper and lights out.

Third day, woke up bathe and pack up.
then headed to assemble with charlie.
Thanks Carmen for the fork, spoon and plate (:
After breakfast, was area cleaning. We cleaned the whole canteen as well as the toilet on second floor.
Later assemble and waited for the bus to come and fetch us back to sch..
Reach sch, moved up to hall... After some debriefing finally we're release.
Bused 28 with Pakkeng.
Thats all le bah. Bye!